Definition of eruptive:
- An eruptive rock.
- Attended with eruption or efflorescence, or producing it; as, an eruptive fever.
- Breaking out or bursting forth.
- Of or pertaining to Pluto; Plutonian; hence, pertaining to the interior of the earth; subterranean.
- Produced by eruption; as, eruptive rocks, such as the igneous or volcanic.
If the temperature is not higher than natural, it may be taken as almost certain that the child neither has any inflammatory affection of the chest, nor is about to suffer from any of the eruptive fevers.- "The Mother's Manual of Children's Diseases", Charles West, M.D..
- "The Mother's Manual of Children's Diseases", Charles West, M.D..
- "The Trade Union Woman", Alice Henry.