Definition of integrity:
- Moral soundness; honesty; freedom from corrupting influence or motive; - used especially with reference to the fulfillment of contracts, the discharge of agencies, trusts, and the like; uprightness; rectitude.
- The state or quality of being entire or complete; wholeness; entireness; unbroken state; as, the integrity of an empire or territory.
- Unimpaired, unadulterated, or genuine state; entire correspondence with an original condition; purity.
right, sincerity, honor, fiber, impartiality, honorableness, uprightness, unity, better, wholeness, part, justice, upstandingness, honesty, probity, lawfulness, stability, fairness, incorruptibility, fair play, righteousness, rightfulness, strength, solidity, strong, truth, character, honesty, principle, haleness, ace, firmness, law, single, justness, equity, honest, legality, durability, soundness, one, virtue, rectitude, faithfulness.
- cohesion (part of speech: noun)
- unity (part of speech: noun)
- completeness (part of speech: noun)
- "Memoir, Correspondence, And Miscellanies, From The Papers Of Thomas Jefferson", Thomas Jefferson.
- "The Original Writings of Samuel Adams, Volume 4", Samuel Adams.
- "The Genius", Margaret Horton Potter.