Definition of purity:
worth, glory, clean, beauty, duty, splendor, aesthetic, laurels, award, rectitude, grace, right, sex, faithfulness, innocence, taintlessness, truth, uprightness, melody, rightness, majesty, naturalness, honor, pureness, good, white, sinlessness, virtue, ingenuousness, chasteness, restraint, pulchritude, modesty, continence, accolade, excellence, clearness, immaculacy, justice, honour, propriety, cleanliness.
- cleanness (part of speech: noun)
respectability (part of speech: noun)
- innocence (part of speech: noun)
- purity (part of speech: noun)
- simplicity (part of speech: noun)
- celibacy (part of speech: noun)
- clean (part of speech: adjective)
- unity (part of speech: noun)
And whatever she might know, she had retained such child- like purity that in spite of her six- and- twenty summers all the blood in her veins would occasionally rush to her cheeks in fiery blushes, which drove her to despair.- "Paris From the "Three Cities"", Emile Zola.
- "History of the United Netherlands, 1592-94", John Lothrop Motley.
- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.