Definition of completeness:
Synonyms for completeness:
- completeness (part of speech: noun)
- perfection (part of speech: noun)
- unity (part of speech: noun)
- entirety (part of speech: noun)
- "Elementary Guide to Literary Criticism", F. V. N. Painter.
So your friends the capitalists seem to have regarded it, and yet the very statement of the argument contains a confession of the economic imbecility of private capitalism which really leaves nothing to be desired as to completeness.- "Equality", Edward Bellamy.
- "A People's Man", E. Phillips Oppenheim.