Definition of miraculous:
rattling, grand, lottery, supersensible, surprising, supernatural, dumb luck, extrasensory, freakish, wondrous, amazing, good, astonishing, portentous, eye-opening, improbable, familiar, monstrous, tall, transcendent, stupendous, superhuman, uncanny, tremendous, astounding, fortuitous, anomalous, fortunately, beginner's luck, extramundane, awesome, howling, prodigious, natural, metaphysical, fortune, terrific, hot, stunning, transcendental, sublime, unknown, marvellous, preternatural, providential, charmed, awful, luck, supernormal, fantastical, heaven-sent, incredible, fortunate, magical, mysterious, unbelievable, marvelous, unearthly, staggering, superphysical, divine, unimaginable.
- exceptional (part of speech: adjective)
- heavenly (part of speech: adjective)
- "Three Years in the Federal Cavalry", Willard Glazier.
- "The King of the Dark Chamber", Rabindranath Tagore (trans.).
- "Love's Usuries", Louis Creswicke.