Definition of monotony:
levelness, fatigue, sameness, similarity, humdrum, cabin fever, the same old thing, oneness, even tenor, equability, excite, torpor, disinterest, monotonousness, continuance, flatness, tediousness, identicalness, the doldrums, monotone, change, continuity, boredom jog trot, unchangeableness.
- boredom (part of speech: noun)
- uniformity (part of speech: noun)
- regularity (part of speech: noun)
- "The Red Symbol", John Ironside.
- "South with Scott", Edward R. G. R. Evans.
- "Unexplored!", Allen Chaffee.