Definition of musical:
- A social entertainment of which music is the leading feature; a musical party.
- Of or pertaining to music; having the qualities of music; or the power of producing music; devoted to music; melodious; harmonious; as, musical proportion; a musical voice; musical instruments; a musical sentence; musical persons.
melodious, silvery, mellifluous, cantabile, sweet, ariose, musical comedy, pleasing, symphonious, musical theater, mellow, gifted, singing, philharmonic, agreeable, honeyed, singable, songful, euphonic, artistic, canorous, melodic, chanted, songlike, rhythmical, beautiful, lyrical, dulcet, harmonic, talented, mellisonant, discordant, liquid.
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- "The Major", Ralph Connor.
- "American Men of Mind", Burton E. Stevenson.