Definition of particularly :
1. In a particular manner; expressly; with a specific reference or interest; in particular; distinctly.
2. In an especial manner; in a high degree; as, a particularly fortunate man; a particularly bad failure.
fastidiously (part of speech: adverb)
exactingly, priggishly, meticulously, flawlessly, accurately, perspicaciously, hypercritically, fastidiously, daintily, critically, scrupulously, properly, precisely, squeamishly, conscientiously, delicately, fussily, diligently, primly, severely, rigorously, correctly, carefully, methodically
vigilantly (part of speech: adverb)
specially (part of speech: adverb)
- I don't particularly like the woman I board with. - "A Daughter of the Land", Gene Stratton-Porter.
- This money'll bring them happiness all right, of course,- particularly to some of them. - "Oh, Money! Money!", Eleanor Hodgman Porter.
- Run along now, for I'm particularly busy. - "Penny Nichols Finds a Clue", Joan Clark.