Definition of responsibility:
competency, tariff, trustworthiness, province, honesty, burden, exemption, indebtedness, righteousness, onus, guilt, responsibleness, debt instrument, contract, culpability, imperative, accountability, uprightness, amenability, reliability, capacity, loyalty, duty, faithfulness, ability, state, constraint, freedom, pledge, trust, blame, need, steadfastness, commitment, subjection, restraint, function, engagement, charge, incumbency, certificate of indebtedness, right, efficiency, stability, office, must, firmness, obligation.
- duty (part of speech: noun)
- paternity (part of speech: noun)
- free will (part of speech: noun)
- "The Man Who Knew", Edgar Wallace.
- "Julian Home", Dean Frederic W. Farrar.
- "The Golden Silence", C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson.