Definition of spreading:
facing pages, bedcover, dispersal, feast, dispersion, distributive, disseminating, bed covering, spread, disseminative, epidemic, wide, public exposure, diffusive, scatter, bedspread, branchy, scattering, wide-spreading, banquet, cattle farm, spread head, gap, diffusing, broad, infectious, ranch, catching, ventilation, counterpane, cattle ranch, spreadhead, dissemination, dispersive, airing, bed cover, paste, bushy, diffusion.
- diverging (part of speech: verb)
- expansion (part of speech: noun)
- extended (part of speech: verb)
- expanding (part of speech: verb)
- "The Boy Hunters", Captain Mayne Reid.
- "Springhaven A Tale of the Great War", R. D. Blackmore.
- "Games For All Occasions", Mary E. Blain.