Definition of apartment:
bedsit, chateau, boarding house, cell, accommodation, bunkhouse, flat tire, apartment building, accommodations, bungalow, ballroom, adobe, checkroom, auditorium, closet, cabin, condominium, chalet, chamber, coat check, clubhouse, bathroom, coatroom, billet, flatbed, diggings, flatcar, cloakroom.
- apartments (part of speech: noun)
- rooms (part of speech: noun)
- "Seasoning of Wood", Joseph B. Wagner.
- "Rollo in Geneva", Jacob Abbott.
- "The Dorrance Domain", Carolyn Wells.