Definition of blameless:
upright, right, lily-white, unimpeachable, irreproachable, harmless, guiltless, guileless, unexceptionable, clean-handed, exemplary, innocent, inculpable, innoxious, irreprehensible, not guilty, unblamable, inoffensive.
- innocent (part of speech: adjective)
- respectable (part of speech: adjective)
- virtuous (part of speech: adjective)
pure (part of speech: adjective)
His close watch of the blameless girl's whole life confirmed the warm and romantic wishes of his soul, which her beauty inspired- that beauty as fully confirming the vision of his love- dream when far and long away.
- "Ayesha The Further History of She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed", H. Rider Haggard.
- "Left Tackle Thayer", Ralph Henry Barbour.