Definition of coating:
finis, finishing, diligence, close, refinement, application program, goal, covering, film, last, coat, sheet, pelage, lotion, stopping point, cultivation, natural covering, polish, surface, layer, applications programme, finale, conclusion, practical application, finish, paint, destination, cover, plate, membrane, ending, application, culture.
- covering (part of speech: verb)
- layering (part of speech: verb)
- "On the Banks of the Amazon", W.H.G. Kingston.
- "The Privet Hedge", J. E. Buckrose.
- "The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists", Robert Tressell.