Definition of duration:
subsistence, chapter, life span, day, sequence, continuance, continuation, delay, durability, live, abidance, while, continuousness, distance, existence, endurance, succession, life, block, continuity, term, continuum, length, ceaselessness, standing, run, persistence, persistency, continue, countdown, stretch.
- age (part of speech: noun)
- indefinite duration (part of speech: noun)
- duration (part of speech: noun)
- "Socialism: Positive and Negative", Robert Rives La Monte.
- "Bertha Garlan", Arthur Schnitzler.
- "The Mystery of the Hasty Arrow", Anna Katharine Green.