Definition of evenness:
- horizontality (part of speech: noun)
mildness (part of speech: noun)
- flatness (part of speech: noun)
- smoothness (part of speech: noun)
- uniformity (part of speech: noun)
- symmetry (part of speech: noun)
- "The Dyeing of Woollen Fabrics", Franklin Beech.
- "The Gadfly", E. L. Voynich.
All the hill- tops are evenly rounded, and everywhere, except where there has been a sand- slip, covered with a rich vegetation, which in consequence of the evenness of height of the trees gives little variety to the landscape, which otherwise is among the most beautiful on the globe.- "The Voyage of the Vega round Asia and Europe, Volume I and Volume II", A.E. Nordenskieold.