Definition of lucidity:
clear, wit, mind, limpidness, saneness, clarity, explicitness, perspicuousness, clearness, lucidness, marble, uncloudedness, limpidity, pellucidness, sane, sense, soundness, purity, reason, distinctness, pellucidity.
- intelligibility (part of speech: noun)
- articulation (part of speech: noun)
- light (part of speech: noun)
- sanity (part of speech: noun)
- transparency (part of speech: noun)
- "The Greater Inclination", Edith Wharton.
- "A Short History of French Literature", George Saintsbury.
It was not till some years later that his oratory culminated; but he never excelled these speeches in richness and copiousness of style, in ease and lucidity of exposition, and in power of dealing with large masses of material.- "Latin Literature", J. W. Mackail.