Definition of reimburse:
- To make restoration or payment of an equivalent to ( a person); to pay back to; to indemnify; - often reflexive; as, to reimburse one's self by successful speculation.
- To replace in a treasury or purse, as an equivalent for what has been taken, lost, or expended; to refund; to pay back; to restore; as, to reimburse the expenses of a war.
- pay (part of speech: verb)
- recompense (part of speech: verb)
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- "The Royal Picture Alphabet", Luke Limner.
- "The Enchanted Canyon", Honoré Willsie Morrow.