Definition of villainous :
1. Base; vile; mean; depraved; as, a villainous person or wretch.
2. Proceeding from, or showing, extreme depravity; suited to a villain; as, a villainous action.
3. Sorry; mean; mischievous; - in a familiar sense.
disagreeable (part of speech: adjective)
wicked (part of speech: adjective)
corrupt, immoral, felonious, indecent, depraved, sadistic, debauched, iniquitous, improper, obnoxious, shocking, debased, wicked, reprehensible, bad, misdoing, criminal, wrongdoing, perverse, damnable, blameworthy, base, scandalous, sinful, lawbreaking, sinister, degenerate, black, evildoing
evil (part of speech: adjective)
- Beside Thelma's innocent white soul, mine looks villainous! - "Thelma", Marie Corelli.
- He felt nervous; the place was so uncouth and dark, the faces so villainous. - "Foul Play", Charles Reade Dion Boucicault.
- The deluge left nothing untouched, even little Wallachia, whose fortunate situation, wild mountains, and villainous roads had hitherto saved it from invasion, saw the approach of the conquering banners. - "The Slaves of the Padishah", MÃ³r JÃ³kai.