Definition of crucial:
life-and-death, incredible, determinant, decisive, fine, essential, pivotal, determinative, of the essence, decent, dire, superb, acute, important, of import, life-or-death, climacteric, determining, safety, wonderful, good, decide, deciding, critical, all-important, tremendous, exceptional, significant, conclusive, material, authoritative, wonder, polar, excellent, relevant, desperate, key.
- critical (part of speech: adjective)
- important (part of speech: adjective)
- "My Attainment of the Pole", Frederick A. Cook.
- "Hilda Wade A Woman With Tenacity Of Purpose", Grant Allen.
- "The Red Rat's Daughter", Guy Boothby.