Definition of deliberative:
- A discourse in which a question is discussed, or weighed and examined.
- A kind of rhetoric employed in proving a thing and convincing others of its truth, in order to persuade them to adopt it.
- Pertaining to deliberation; proceeding or acting by deliberation, or by discussion and examination; deliberating; as, a deliberative body.
- "Determinism or Free-Will?", Chapman Cohen.
- "Papers from Overlook-House", Casper Almore.
- "Politics A Treatise on Government", Aristotle.