Definition of dismissal:
lighting, release, departure, poke, press release, sack, expiration, paper bag, removal, firing, inflammation, dismission, hammock, expelling, freeing, venting, sackful, ejectment, emission, vent, loss, kindling, bounce, ouster, sac, exit, fire, firing off, spillage, going, deposition, passing, electric discharge, button, ax, carrier bag, arc, sacque, liberation, chemise, judgement of dismissal, tone ending, sacking, pocket, keep, outpouring, run, bagging, displacement, spark, judgment of dismissal, discharge, spill, ignition, electric arc, boot, acquittance, expulsion, ejection, pink slip, termination, shift, handout, pouch, eviction, outlet.
- discharge (part of speech: verb)
- refusal (part of speech: noun)
- dismissal (part of speech: noun)
- forgiveness (part of speech: noun)
- riddance (part of speech: noun)
- acquittal (part of speech: noun)
annulment (part of speech: noun)
- vindication (part of speech: noun)
- "Out Like a Light", Gordon Randall Garrett.
- "The Iron Woman", Margaret Deland.
- "Mr. Hogarth's Will", Catherine Helen Spence.