Definition of dominating:
grand, regnant, ascensive, dictatorial, over, autocratic, dominant, tyrannic, overlooking, ascendant, peremptory, distinguished, bossy, imposing, authoritarian, domineering, commanding, high-and-mighty, magisterial, dominative, high, tyrannical, paramount, despotic, ascendent, preponderant.
- commanding (part of speech: verb)
- dominating (part of speech: verb)
- succeeding (part of speech: verb)
- controlling (part of speech: verb)
- "A Modern Chronicle, Volume 5", Winston Churchill.
- "A Journey Through France in War Time", Joseph G. Butler, Jr..
- "Stories of Authors, British and American", Edwin Watts Chubb.