Definition of exculpate:
eject, drop, sort out, realise, complete, drop off, net, empty, deport, earn, bear, solve, exhaust, discharge, unclutter, top, set down, muster out, expel, authorise, pull in, crystallize, take in, assoil, behave, realize, brighten, gain, clear, shed light on, crystallise, sack up, sack, dispatch, enlighten, unload, crystalise, make, go off, acquit, exonerate, authorize, bring in, straighten out, exempt, conduct, law, light up, illuminate, comport, crystalize, set free, put down, clear up, pass, purge, fire, elucidate, carry.
- acquit (part of speech: verb)
- vindicate (part of speech: verb)
- "The White Squaw", Mayne Reid.
- "Paris As It Was and As It Is", Francis W. Blagdon.
- "The Works of the Right Honourable Edmund Burke, Vol. VIII. (of 12)", Edmund Burke.