Definition of pronounce:
guess, render, talk, sound out, suppose, chatter, gauge, phrase, estimate, pronunciation, bring forward, check out, discourse, enjoin, articulation, vocalize, enunciate, evaluate, pass judgment, read, tell, stammer, deliver, enounce, judge, joint, notify, say, issue, formulate, allege, converse, address, vocalise, diction, label, inform, order, roll/trip/slip off the tongue, feel out, declaim, approximate, mark, tag, try, articulate, word, words, chat, give voice, stutter, announce.
- affirm (part of speech: verb)
- voice (part of speech: verb)
- judge (part of speech: verb)
- "The Cricket", Marjorie Cooke.
- "History of American Socialisms", John Humphrey Noyes.
- "The Inside of the Cup, Complete", Winston Churchill Last Updated: March 5, 2009.