Definition of homogeneous :
1. Of the same kind of nature; consisting of similar parts, or of elements of the like nature; - opposed to heterogeneous; as, homogeneous particles, elements, or principles; homogeneous bodies.
2. Possessing the same number of factors of a given kind; as, a homogeneous polynomial.
continuous (part of speech: adjective)
indefatigable, connected, monotonous, everlasting, featureless, unchangeable, robot-like, recurrent, unchanging, ceaseless, unremitting, constant, endless, unceasing, continuing, undying, continuous, nonstop, straight, consecutive, perennial, continual, repetitive, flat, unending, incessant, interminable, gapless, un-intermittent, habitual, repeated, cyclical, perpetual, sequential, persistent, lasting
united (part of speech: adjective)
elemental, solid, cohesive, holistic, fundamental, simple, congruous, coincident, pure, atomic, integrated, indivisible, integral, coherent, united, undivided, irreducible, unified, intact, congruent, complete, single, entire
uniform (part of speech: adjective)
invariable, same, undiversified, unbroken, unvaried, indistinguishable, consonant, of a piece, undifferentiated, alike, uniform, like, regular, level, comparable, seamless, equable, undeviating, much of a muchness, even, monolithic, unvarying, consistent, assonant, steady
- Thus they will form to a far greater extent than now a homogeneous mass pervaded by the same ideas and customs. - "Impressions of South Africa", James Bryce.
- But there are yet other and higher phases of this advance from the homogeneous to the heterogeneous in the industrial organization of society. - "Essays: Scientific, Political, & Speculative, Vol. I", Herbert Spencer.
- But the successful working of a non- federal constitution requires a homogeneous population without much local feeling, as may be seen from our own experience in Ireland. - "The Problem of China", Bertrand Russell.