Definition of inspection:
recap, follow-up, watchfulness, look-see, review article, investigation, double time, command, critique, inspect, exercise, management, care, Annapolis, attention, perusal, audit, due diligence, inquiry, scan, reassessment, revue, followup, reexamination, reappraisal, direction, search, drill, pageant, going-over, inventory, analysis, watch, investigate, check, parade, charge, boot camp, checkup, halt, brushup, critical review, recapitulation, superintendence, control, study, revaluation, limited review.
- inspection (part of speech: noun)
- vision (part of speech: noun)
- "Logic, Inductive and Deductive", William Minto.
- "Illustrative Anecdotes of the Animal Kingdom", Samuel Griswold Goodrich.
- "People of the Whirlpool", Mabel Osgood Wright.