Definition of predominance:
greatness, imperium, predominancy, dominion, prepotency, oligopoly, administration, generality, predomination, force, dominance, might, at large, ascendance, majority, reign, preponderancy, balance, preponderance, maximum, monopoly, preeminence, ascendance, paramountcy, sovereignty, over, leadership, hegemony, the many, most.
- influence (part of speech: noun)
- supremacy (part of speech: noun)
- regularity (part of speech: noun)
- "Linda Condon", Joseph Hergesheimer.
- "Hellenica", Xenophon.
- "Problems in American Democracy", Thames Ross Williamson.