Definition of priority:
entry, element, burning issue/question, public interest, antecedence, concern, voice, permission, access, precedency, precede, feature, core, staple, anteriority, concession, right, entrance, essence, right of way, key, precedence, antecedency, basis.
- precedence (part of speech: noun)
- superiority (part of speech: noun)
- previous time (part of speech: noun)
- importance (part of speech: noun)
- "Terre Napoleon A history of French explorations and projects in Australia", Ernest Scott.
Baudin's additional statement that, prior to the flag incident, he had taken care to place in four prominent parts of the island " proofs sufficient to show the priority of our visit," must, however, have brought a smile to King's lips, and certainly makes one wonder what Baudin meant by " priority"; since King Island had previously been visited by Flinders, had been fully charted, and was the frequent resort of sealers.- "Terre Napoleon A history of French explorations and projects in Australia", Ernest Scott.
- "Cynthia's Revels", Ben Jonson.