Definition of abstracted:
rattlebrained, absentminded, missing, awareness, oblivious, wanting, heedless, removed, listless, faraway, absent-minded, thoughtless, indifferent, lacking, bemused, separated, rattlepated, distrait, absent, separate, scatterbrained, apart, dreaming, absorbed, preoccupied, negligent, study at, a million miles away, scatty, inattentive, ability.
- left (part of speech: verb)
- stolen (part of speech: adjective)
- stole (part of speech: verb)
- "Long Ago, Far Away", William Fitzgerald Jenkins AKA Murray Leinster.
- "Increasing-Human-Efficiency-in-Business-a-contribution-to-the-psychology-of-business", Scott, Walter Dill.
- "The Grammar of English Grammars", Goold Brown.