Definition of accomplishment:
- That which completes, perfects, or equips thoroughly; acquirement; attainment; that which constitutes excellence of mind, or elegance of manners, acquired by education or training.
- The act of accomplishing; entire performance; completion; fulfillment; as, the accomplishment of an enterprise, of a prophecy, etc.
exercise, effort, act, doing, skill, movement, proceeding, exploit, acquirement, learning, acquisition, effect, operation, exertion, action, science, performance, work, achievement, attainment, transaction, feat, realization, deed, motion, do.
- arrival (part of speech: noun)
- end (part of speech: noun)
- success (part of speech: noun)
- completion (part of speech: noun)
- "The Lamp in the Desert", Ethel M. Dell.
- "Little Novels of Italy Madonna Of The Peach-Tree, Ippolita In The Hills, The Duchess Of Nona, Messer Cino And The Live Coal, The Judgment Of Borso", Maurice Henry Hewlett.
- "The Note-Books of Samuel Butler", Samuel Butler.