Definition of training:
knowledge, cooking, preparation, didactics, gentility, fosterage, pedagogy, scholastic, bringing up, disciplinary, learning, work, preparatory, readying, information, raising, nurture, readiness, fostering, pedagogic, rearing, genteelness, formulation, prep, provision, grooming, facts of life, rehearsal, pedagogics, education, culture, reproduction, planning, drill, exercise, study, breeding, development, reading, cookery, upbringing, cultivation, educational activity, educational, teach, preparedness, dressing, tuition, homework, practice, procreation, discipline, doctrinal.
- animal management (part of speech: noun)
- managing animals (part of speech: verb)
- teaching (part of speech: verb)
- education (part of speech: noun)
- "The Life of Napoleon I (Volumes, 1 and 2)", John Holland Rose.
- "Penny Nichols Finds a Clue", Joan Clark.
- "The Merriweather Girls and the Mystery of the Queen's Fan", Lizette M. Edholm.