Definition of annoyed:
- aroused to impatience or anger; " made an irritated gesture"; " feeling nettled from the constant teasing"; " peeved about being left out"; " felt really pissed at her snootiness"; " riled no end by his lies"; " roiled by the delay"
- of Annoy
- troubled persistently especially with petty annoyances; " harassed working mothers"; " a harried expression"; " her poor pestered father had to endure her constant interruptions"; " the vexed parents of an unruly teenager"
slopped, pissed off, besotted, harassed, harried, loaded, riled, irritated, smashed, roiling, churning, vexed, turbulent, stiff, pixilated, blind drunk, soaked, sloshed, roily, blotto, displeased, cockeyed, crocked, wet, steamed, sozzled, fuddled, miffed, pie-eyed, stung, pestered, pissed, troubled, nettled, tight, plastered, soused, peeved, roiled, squiffy.
aggravated (part of speech: verb)
- displeased (part of speech: verb)
- irritated (part of speech: verb)
- bored (part of speech: verb)
- "The Crevice", William John Burns and Isabel Ostrander.
- "Christina", L. G. Moberly.
- "The End of Her Honeymoon", Marie Belloc Lowndes.