Definition of looseness:
extravagance, licentiousness, gambol, period of play, drama, diarrhea, maneuver, dissipation, diarrhoea, swordplay, frolic, dramatic play, caper, playing period, turn, wantonness, fun, manoeuvre, adjournment, gambling, bid, profligacy, prodigality, romp, shimmer, gaming, sport, dissolution, wastefulness, waste, child's play, dissolving, looseness of the bowels, play, breakup.
disorder (part of speech: noun)
- obscurity (part of speech: noun)
- slackness (part of speech: noun)
- looseness (part of speech: noun)
- "An Ambitious Man", Ella Wheeler Wilcox.
- "Advice to a Mother on the Management of her Children", Pye Henry Chavasse.
In the spelling of names and other words of Oriental languages the Editor has 'endeavoured to strike a mean between popular usage and academic precision, preferring to incur the charge of looseness to that of pedantry'.- "Rambles and Recollections of an Indian Official", William Sleeman.