Definition of practiced:
Synonyms for practiced:
masterful, artful, upright, secure, crackerjack, safe, consummate, workmanlike, dexterous, assimilation, skillful, proficient, hothouse, dependable, unspoiled, near, full, right, finished, technical, deft, salutary, gifted, able, exercise, advanced, dear, ripe, bravura, undecomposed, just, ace, estimable, respectable, adept, serious, accomplished, great, seasoned, capable, beneficial, expert, exploratory, experienced, transliterate, good, knowledge, discovery, educated, adroit, skilled, flashcard, professed, master, old, ability, practised, delicate, crack, virtuoso, in force, versed, compleat, masterly, nice, insight, education, complete, effective, sound, in effect, honorable, acquisition, unspoilt, honest, veteran, well, skilful.
- applied (part of speech: verb)
- performed music (part of speech: verb)
- behaved (part of speech: verb)
- "The Room in the Dragon Volant", J. Sheridan LeFanu.
- "Sixty Years of California Song", Margaret Blake-Alverson.
- "Henry IV, Makers of History", John S. C. Abbott.