Definition of rendezvous:
- A meeting by appointment.
- A place appointed for a meeting, or at which persons customarily meet.
- Especially, the appointed place for troops, or for the ships of a fleet, to assemble; also, a place for enlistment.
- Retreat; refuge.
- To assemble or meet at a particular place.
- To bring together at a certain place; to cause to be assembled.
- "With Edge Tools", Hobart Chatfield-Taylor.
- "The Adventures of Harry Richmond, Complete", George Meredith Last Updated: March 7, 2009.
Egbert Dormer did not turn out from his hand so much work as some men that I know, but he was overflowing with art up to his ears;- and with tobacco, so that, upon the whole, the bijou was a pleasant rendezvous.- "Ayala's Angel", Anthony Trollope.