Definition of specimen:
fish, devil, anatomize, chromatography, the many, face, character, individual, bod, thing, warning, empirical, bird, baby, precedent, personage, human being, humanity, human, party, detection, slob, scout, body, folk, soul, person, substitute, type, being, duck, people, control, wight, part, representative, case, unit, stiff, detect, customer, animal rights, dissect, life, ensample, the personification of something, guy, mortal, cookie, creature, stereotype, head, double-blind, sort, your fellow man/men, society, egg, man, template, biopiracy.
evidence (part of speech: noun)
- prototype (part of speech: noun)
- model (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- "Mabel's Mistake", Ann S. Stephens.
- "Time in the Play of Hamlet", Edward P. Vining.