Definition of arrival:
- An approach.
- The act of arriving, or coming; the act of reaching a place from a distance, whether by water ( as in its original sense) or by land.
- The attainment or reaching of any object, by effort, or in natural course; as, our arrival at this conclusion was wholly unexpected.
- The person or thing arriving or which has arrived; as, news brought by the last arrival.
reaching, guest, freight, mail, delegate, traveler, influx, newcomer, immigrant, passenger, start, entry, successfulness, tourist, reach, parcel, accession, thrive, shipment, departure, comer, stretch, visitor, enter, package, success, cargo, arriver, envoy.
- arrival (part of speech: noun)
- completion (part of speech: noun)
- "Command", William McFee.
- "There was a King in Egypt", Norma Lorimer.
- "The Rosary", Florence L. Barclay.