Definition of efficiency:
skill, potency, thoroughness, efficaciousness, capacity, response, effectualness, energy, aptitude, faculty, powerfulness, industrious, influence, cogency, competence, thrive, might, power, productivity, force, productiveness, expertness, susceptibility, adaptability, affect, readiness, adequacy, qualification, dexterity, capability, effectuality, proficiency, effect, strength, ability, cleverness, performance, competency, efficacy, talent, yield, elasticity.
- expedience (part of speech: noun)
- order (part of speech: noun)
- facility (part of speech: noun)
- "State of the Union Addresses of Jimmy Carter", Jimmy Carter.
- "The Dyeing of Woollen Fabrics", Franklin Beech.
- "The Value of Money", Benjamin M. Anderson, Jr..