Definition of graceful:
correct, lithesome, majestic, asymmetrical, balanced, bewitching, processed, easy, svelte, aerodynamic, skilled, trim, bent, agile, rhythmic, shapeless, clean, courtly, elastic, willowy, angular, fluid, concentric, refined, balletic, smooth, controlled, civilized, liquid, supple, nimble, springy, seemly, gentle, gracious, lithe, decorative, classy, beauteous, fluent, urbane, style, pliant, light-footed, elegant, stately, closed, gracile, symmetrical, proper, limber, featly, chunky, lissom, concave, spry, gainly, slender, bulbous, lightsome, sprightly, effortless, lissome, delightful, feline, practiced, harmonious, dainty, awkward, dexterous, light, ugly, deft, sylphlike, flowing.
beautiful (part of speech: adjective)
- courteous (part of speech: adjective)
- artistic (part of speech: adjective)
- elegant (part of speech: adjective)
- tasteful (part of speech: adjective)
- stylish (part of speech: adjective)
- "Madeline Payne, the Detective's Daughter", Lawrence L. Lynch.
- "You Never Know Your Luck, Complete Being The Story Of A Matrimonial Deserter", Gilbert Parker Last Updated: March 14, 2009.
- "Malcolm Sage, Detective", Herbert George Jenkins.