Definition of incredible:
unimaginable, absolute, dumbfounding, funnily enough, thin, uncompelling, pure, earth-shattering, staggering, fine, dumfounding, unimagined, you would not believe, superb, prodigious, completely, miraculous, decent, of all things/people/places, astonishing, unthinkable, unconvincing, improbable, astounding, is that a fact?, belief, phenomenal, exceptional, inconceivable, unbelievable, likely, marvellous, undreamt of, surprising, who would have thought...?, actually, undreamed, excellent, remarkable, altogether, perfectly, shaky, you don't say, marvelous, wonder, amazing, particular, wonderful, good, fabulous, literally, extraordinary, undreamt, especially, now I've seen everything/it all, fantastical, Well, I never, entire, sensational, tall, incredulous, unconceivable, heavens above, wondrous, stupendous, tremendous, unexpected, flimsy, complete, unsubstantial, undreamed of, weak.
- improbable (part of speech: adjective)
- unbelievable (part of speech: adjective)
- ridiculous (part of speech: adjective)
- "Irish Race in the Past and the Present", Aug. J. Thebaud.
- "Hilda Lessways", Arnold Bennett.
- "The Bars of Iron", Ethel May Dell.