Definition of manifestation:
reflectivity, stamp, formulation, saying, personalization, face, type, look, verbalism, sign, objectification, rumination, aspect, exteriorization, reflexion, mirror image, indicator, formula, facial expression, expression, locution, note, demo, badge, token, reflection, presentment, externalization, grammatical construction, index, signification, verbal expression, contemplation, thoughtfulness, materialisation, witness, monstrance, materialization, mark, substitute, musing, prosopopeia, offspring, construction, sign, demonstration, personification.
- demonstration (part of speech: noun)
- discovery (part of speech: noun)
- biblical revelation (part of speech: noun)
evidence (part of speech: noun)
- visibility (part of speech: noun)
- manifestation (part of speech: noun)
- "Orthodoxy: Its Truths And Errors", James Freeman Clarke.
- "The Awakening and Selected Short Stories", Kate Chopin.
- "The Mystery of the Green Ray", William Le Queux.