Definition of reserved:
rarified, uncommunicative, public, attitude, spent, diffident, tightlipped, undemonstrative, speechless, close, dumb, unapproachable, unemotional, restricted, reticent, indrawn, withdrawn, free, incommunicative, silent, booked, roped off, restraint, big, distant, standoffish, solitary, set-aside, close-mouthed, chilly, uncommunicable, rarefied, set apart, chill, engaged, used, incommunicable, aloof, remote, inhibited, taken, private, mute, noncommittal, offish, restrained, hot, bookable, self-restrained.
- qualified (part of speech: verb)
- taciturn (part of speech: adjective)
- restrained (part of speech: adjective)
- retained (part of speech: verb)
unexcitable (part of speech: adjective)
- conserved (part of speech: verb)
- modest (part of speech: adjective)
- withdrew (part of speech: verb)
- "Canada under British Rule 1760-1900", John G. Bourinot.
- "Bull Hunter", Max Brand.
- "The Prussian Terror", Alexandre Dumas.