Definition of unembarrassed :
1. Free from pecuniary difficulties or encumbrances; as, he and his property are unembarrassed.
2. Free from perplexing connection; as, the question comes into court unembarrassed with irrelevant matter.
3. Not embarrassed.
4. Not perplexed in mind; not confused; as, the speaker appeared unembarrassed.
- Mrs. Rush was quite shocked at Lena's looks when she came up to see her, and so was the colonel in his turn, and Lena found it very difficult to parry their questions, and to appear even comparatively unembarrassed and at her ease in their presence. - "Bessie Bradford's Prize", Joanna H. Mathews.
- She was entirely elegant and unembarrassed. - "The Ball and The Cross", G.K. Chesterton.
- He looked backward and forward, perfectly unembarrassed, between Julian and Horace. - "The New Magdalen", Wilkie Collins.