Definition of vacillation:
faltering, waver, swing music, indecision, lilt, timidness, indisposition, decide, doubt, pause, sway, hesitancy, swinging, timidity, baseball swing, irresoluteness, golf shot, wavering, shilly-shally, golf stroke, falter, cut, to-and-fro, hesitation, indecision, swing, jive, disinclination, reluctance.
- caprice (part of speech: noun)
- oscillation (part of speech: noun)
- procrastination (part of speech: noun)
irresolution (part of speech: noun)
- "Prince Fortunatus", William Black.
- "Memoirs of James Robert Hope-Scott, Volume 2", Robert Ornsby.
- "The Mystery of Metropolisville", Edward Eggleston.