Definition of autocratic:
positive, dogmatic, lenient, distinguished, inquisitorial, repressive, exacting, tyrannic, irresponsible, autarchic, dominating, unrelenting, unequivocal, autocratical, autarchical, self-willed, peremptory, inflexible, unconditional, compulsive, officious, headstrong, ascendant, lordly, imposing, undemocratic, domineering, controlling, petulant, despotical, grinding, strict, absolute, cruel, absolutistic, high-and-mighty, authoritarian, willful, bossy, politics, despotic, dictatorial, tyrannical, arbitrary, overlooking, haughty, grand, monocratic, imperative, over, compulsory, coercive, supreme, submissive, ascendent, magisterial.
- authoritative (part of speech: adjective)
- tyrannical (part of speech: adjective)
- "Witch-Doctors", Charles Beadle.
- "Blue-grass and Broadway", Maria Thompson Daviess.
- "Community Civics and Rural Life", Arthur W. Dunn.