Definition of distinctness:
pungency, severalty, distinctiveness, distance, otherness, acuteness, detachment, diverseness, lucidity, individuality, pellucidity, sharpness, limpidness, keenness, clarity, raciness, lucidity, edge, pellucidness, limpidity, separateness, perspicuousness, dissimilitude, disparateness, disagreement, clarity, discreteness, bite, perspicuity, unlikeness, acuity, clear, dissociation, separation, division, lucidness, asperity.
- difference (part of speech: noun)
- variation (part of speech: noun)
- visibility (part of speech: noun)
- inequality (part of speech: noun)
- "Daisy in the Field", Elizabeth Wetherell.
The consciousness of why she thus lay, with her clothes unremoved, the sad remembrance of her hours of waiting and watching through nearly the whole night, all came up before her with painful distinctness.- "The Lights and Shadows of Real Life", T.S. Arthur Edition: 10 Language: English.
- "Hurricane Hurry", W.H.G. Kingston.