Definition of knowing:
deliberate, meaningful, enlightened, intimate, informed, sage, wilful, sapient, judicious, significant, learned, aware, wise to, penetrating, designed, penetrative, ability, lettered, well-read, willful, wise, savvy, cunning, intentional, educated, subtle, expressive, conditioned, acute, clear-sighted, knowledgeable, crafty, reasonable, careful, slick, well-educated, subtile, intended, discriminating, cagey, keen.
- intelligent (part of speech: adjective)
- knowing (part of speech: verb)
- "The Doers", William John Hopkins.
- "A Select Collection of Old English Plays, Volume I.", R. Dodsley.
- "Janet's Love and Service", Margaret M Robertson.