Definition of macedonian :
1. A native or inhabitant of Macedonia.
2. Belonging, or relating, to Macedonia.
3. One of a certain religious sect, followers of Macedonius, Bishop of Constantinople, in the fourth century, who held that the Holy Ghost was a creature, like the angels, and a servant of the Father and the Son.
- Numbers went over to the Nicenes, while others took up an independent or Macedonian position. - "The Arian Controversy", H. M. Gwatkin.
- A change came with the new philosophy and the new politics of the Macedonian era. - "Ancient Town-Planning", F. Haverfield.
- But the money had gone in back rent, and shoes, and the rest, and the wolf was very near the Chappells' door, when the telegraph announced the " Macedonian." - "The-Brick-Moon-and-Other-Stories", Hale, Edward Everett.