Definition of meek:
pocket-sized, wild, balmy, minor, attitude, resigned, humble, small-scale, tame, passive, resigned, pocket-size, compliant, small, low, mild, docile, spiritless, submissive, subdued, modest, tamed, big, lowly, patient, self-love.
- humble (part of speech: adjective)
- mild (part of speech: adjective)
- compliant (part of speech: adjective)
- modest (part of speech: adjective)
unexcitable (part of speech: adjective)
- obedient (part of speech: adjective)
- "Samantha at the World's Fair", Marietta Holley.
- "Chantry House", Charlotte M. Yonge.
- "Marcella", Mrs. Humphry Ward.