Definition of pointed:
nibbed, hastate, acanthoid, acerate, barreled, acicular, salient, observable, cuspate, lanceolate, fusiform, acuate, conspicuous, acerose, prominent, trenchant, remarkable, tart, sharp, pronounced, cuspidated, pyramidic, pyramidical, swordlike, pyramidal, spearhead-shaped, outstanding, eye-catching, sagittiform, ensiform, arrow-shaped, caustic, acuminate, sword-shaped, mucronate, tapering, apiculate, sagittate, spinous, spiked, see, direct, aciculate, acanthous, cuspidate, barrelled, cuspated, arresting, lancelike, needlelike, tapered, spikelike, bold, spindle-shaped, signal, bladelike, tiptoe, cigar-shaped, striking, noticeable, aciculated, needle-shaped, peaked, acute, sharpened.
- perforated (part of speech: verb)
- relevant (part of speech: adjective)
- sharp (part of speech: adjective)
witty (part of speech: adjective)
- indicated (part of speech: verb)
- "The Vicar of Wrexhill", Mrs [Frances] Trollope.
- "Men Called Him Master", Elwyn Allen Smith.
- "Sube Cane", Edward Bellamy Partridge.